Saturday, 8 April 2017

Loving this Easter themed kit...

I would never normally even look twice at an Easter themed kit but THIS is just gorgeous. Papers and elements that are versatile enough to use all year round.  I adjusted the brightness and contrast on a few elements to make them just a tad darker. Simple little tweaks like that can help make a LO your own and are really easy to make in PSE... I have a very old version and it is still serving me well.

This photo of my beautiful, brave boy is exactly 5 years old tomorrow. I took it on his 3rd birthday (which fell on the day after Easter Sunday in 2012). Just nine days before he was finally, properly and officially diagnosed with Langerhan's Cell Histiocytosis, a rare cancer. His twin brother was also eventually diagnosed with the same disease. Tomorrow they will turn 8 years old.

To say I am grateful and proud is a massive understatement. These boys are just amazing.






No comments: