Monday, 9 May 2016

Week In The Life™ 2016  Monday Words & Photos

So Monday is done and dusted... 


I am not sure exactly how this album is going to come together yet. I have Ali Edwards' Week In The Life 2016 kit so I will be following along on her blog and probably following her lead in how she puts hers together to a large extent. I don't plan to use all the photos I take every single day but I will use Becky Higgins' Project Life App to keep a track and keep them organised... 

I am really struggling to get back into the routine of school mornings this term. The onset of cold weather always slows me down to a glacial pace but I have to admit I am feeling really down & worried at the moment. The news of yet another angel gaining her wings this morning and a gorgeous 3B boy drifting off ever so quietly has my heart hurting. So, of course, that isn’t helping either. I decided to go ahead with my #weekinthelife project even though I am not really feeling in the mood. Perhaps it might help me find some motivation and good things to focus on. I hope so. I could really use the lift to my spirits. We don’t have much planned this week. Just your run of the mill, ordinary, everyday living kind of week. Mondays are my catch up on the laundry and get the house reasonably tidy days. I’ve done a little of both but the house is so cluttered & I am overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to get it in some semblance of order. I was going to have a real estate agent come to give us an appraisal today but I cancelled it. Totally unprepared to deal with it right now. Hopefully I can make some head way in the tidy up & decluttering project this week in amongst all the normal goings on around here. Wish me luck. I will need it. I hope your week is a happy one.





No comments: