Thursday, 3 September 2015

Wait. What? It's September already?

I know I keep saying it but what the fuck just happened... Seriously... It was February YESTERDAY wasn't it???

I'm not even going to try to catch up on every thing that's been going on. Life is mental. As always.

So I have been using the BH PL app all year and keeping on top of my pages being "up to date".  I had thought I was just using the app to organise and plan my pages (like I have in the past with PSE7)... and I was still tossing up printing as separate 6x4s and 3x4s... but I think now that I just realised Spring sprung and I missed it that I definitely will be printing as 12x12s and calling it done this year... I just want to get them in an album and leave it at that...

Besides I already ordered Liz Tamanaha's Everyday Core Kit from Papertrenz... and  now I just cannot wait for 2016 to start!!!! :P

Here's my PL pages from the app... Mostly using Project 52...


Week 1: Two Design A pages. Some Amy Tan Plus One. I started from the 1st so this was a short week.


Week 2: Design A + Design H + Design A... Very photo heavy. Some Midnight and... not sure... will check.



Week 3: Design A + Design H + Design A. Stampin' Up Everyday Adventure... more AT Plus One...



Week 4: Design A + Design H + Design A. Some Kiwi...








And Good Times...


Will be back in the coming days with more... if you have any questions about cards let me know and I will have a proper look.
Thank you for visiting.
AMCxxxooo




1 comment:

just.me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.