Monday, 29 December 2014

Week 51


On a roll... but I have realised I missed a few photos from Carols by Candlelight in Week 49.  They were on my husband's phone because sin of all sins, I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!! Easily fixed though which is the beauty of PL. I will pop them into a Design H insert.

I also figured out how to get the files (cards) from the Project Life app kits off my phone. I've made collages of two 3x4 cards onto a 6x4 (you can also add journaling at this stage) then just "export" and "save image" to camera roll. Then they are easily uploaded to my computer along with all my photos. I can either print these myself onto cardstock or (cheaper and easier) just get them printed along with my photos at my local Harvey Norman. They still run a wetlab processing machine and it's the cheapest option for me at this stage.

Week 51
I have included a Design U insert this week... but I plan on cutting it down to three 3x4s by three 3x4s... Design U has twelve pockets which I could have just filled with filler cards but I thought this was a nice change.



No comments: