Thursday, 5 December 2013

BE BRIGHT

Do you have a pile of birthday party or photo shoot or other special occasion type photos that you would like to get scrapped in one sitting?

Let me show you how...



I am teaching a class at Tomorrow's Memories on Saturday 14th December 2013 from 1pm to 3pm.

This class is a hybrid class... you will complete a traditional layout plus a pocket page using the Kaisercraft Confetti range of paper and embellishments.  Bright, happy and just gorgeous... I don't think the Kaiser website photos do it any justice to be honest.

I will also show you two other page designs that you can complete at home with the remaining kit supplies. That's four layouts in total... I know how to get the most bang for my buck. ;)

I hope you can join me for a bit of budget scrapping and fun before the silly season kicks in in earnest. Bookings can be made by telephone. Please ring (08) 9279 2183.

THEN after all the Christmas celebrations are winding down don't forget to set some "me time" aside and join us for...



TOMORROW'S MEMORIES
ANNUAL EXTRAVAGANZA 
SALE AND SCRAP

SATURDAY 28 DECEMBER 10AM-4PM.


M-4PM.




No comments: