Wednesday, 23 January 2013

{More} Project Life...


At the risk of sounding like a crazy woman... I just have to share this with you... 

Yesterday I answered a question... 

Why (do) YOU love Project Life so much? What does it mean to YOU? 

I answered...

I started PL because I had done 365project (a photo a day) and was looking for a way to store those photos... Little did I know how much a part of my life PL would become... in my second year (2011) my twin boys became ill and it became the perfect way to document their journey... not just for the memories and emotional side of things but for the real and practical purpose of having an up to date record of what/who/when/how... Going into 2012 it became even more important to have those facts and numbers at my finger tips (I have the doctors and nurses convinced I have a photographic memory... Well, I kind of do in my PL album!) And here we are 2013... It just keeps getting better. ;)






I can't convey in just words how much Project Life means to me... I have those records of what might sound a negative part of our lives but I have also preserved so many beautiful photos of all my kids, (long suffering) husband AND MYSELF!!!!

I have made sure I have taken photos of family that I would never have bothered with... recorded little memories that would have faded away unnoticed... the list goes on and on.

I'm into the whole "keep it real" principal... balance in everything... the good, the bad, the beautiful, the completely @#$%ed up!, the heart breaking, the downright hideous and all the amazing blessings we enjoy!

I can't wait to show you how REAL it gets in my albums! ;)

I have something really cool and exciting to share... really soon... promise. ;)


1 comment:

Liz said...

Love your pages, love your photos, Love Project Life! x