Monday, 9 July 2012

This small boy is Austin

He goes into hospital for his port to be inserted this afternoon.

This whole general anaesthetic thing doesn't get any easier... especially when the medical fraternity seem hell bent on giving us the "there's a risk with every general anaesthetic" speech every. single. damn. time...  IN TRIPLICATE!

On Tuesday Austin and Albert will have chemotherapy together.



Please keep him in your hearts and thoughts. Your prayers and well wishes have been such a huge support throughout these past months. I cannot thank you enough.


I have been doubly blessed with amazing friends who have done so much for us at this time.


It really is the most amazing and humbling experience. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.


Now be a good little man and get better Austin, my darling boy.

7 comments:

Kathie Link said...

Oh goodness, AM. I've only just caught up with the news about the twins. Wow. It would be hard dealing with it just with the one child. But you've really got a double whammy, haven't you darl? Sending you all my best thoughts and healing energy for the boys. xx

Louise said...

<3 U xxooxx

Angela said...

I haven't been over to your blog for a while and I am saddened to read of your precious boys illness. Sending prayers and healthy vibes through cyberspace xxx

Terri C said...

Oh AM..I had not blog hooped in a while and when I read this I burst into tears. My heart is with you all through this journey and if there is anything you need (despite me being a world away) just drop me a line..anything that can bring a smile to those gorgeous boys faces consider it done!

Huge hugs to you chicky XXXX

Donna said...

oh Anne, I'm another one you has only just now caught up with your news :(
You are in my heart and thoughts, I hope your beautiful boys are soon all good soon. Sending prayers and healthy vibes to you...
Lot of hugs to you...

leesa jhon said...

Military Challenge Coins
What a lovely and gorgeous post and especially the picture are looking so nice thanks for sharing.

scrappinallie said...

I've just dropped in on your blog and seen your news. Sending you and your darling boys so many wishes to help them through the chemo and for a full recovery. I can't imagine how hard it must be to cope with such a thing.