Friday, 1 June 2012

I'm playing...


... but I can't promise it will pretty or polite.

I got some issues to SMASH out. ;)

This link will take you to Mel Nunn's Blog... she is a long time favourite of mine. ;)

#1 Yourself.

I'm finding if I let out the frustrations and negativity... acknowledge them and deal with them rather than pretend it is all sunshine and light... it is easier to focus on the task at hand and stay on track... focus on loving this boy better and staying strong for my family.







I am going to attempt to make this a daily challenge... but I might not post here that often... let's face it... I'm not exactly blogger of the year material now am I? ;)

Anyone going to play along?

2 comments:

Mel Nunn said...

Yay!! I have a player! Love your first page :) C'mon girls lets see some Smash!

Peg said...

You are amazing AM, such a strong and inspiring woman! And I love your 'smash page.