Tuesday, 25 October 2011

There's life in the old scrapper yet...

I have not played along in a cyber crop for I don't know how long...  so when I saw the post on Facebook that Scrapbook Savvy was having their's last weekend I thought I might just have a go at a challenge or two.

This is my take on Sara's Sketch Challenge...  the only other requirement was the background had to be patterned paper.  I am a hoarder of ridiculous proportions when it comes to patterned paper... so this is a "vintage" My Mind's Eye piece from the Tres Jolie Bonjour Memories range... it is so old it's been archived on their website! LOL ;)



It's not too late to play along if you want to check it out... I think you have until  Thursday 27th October... I assume she means midnight???


Not much else to share at the moment... but at least I have been scrapping... I am getting it all ready for our Twiddleybitz RAKamania starting on the 4th Novemeber... watch this space as they say! ;)


Thanks for popping in... best wishes and Happy Halloween to you and yours. ;)

3 comments:

Crystal Goulding said...

WOWsers love the colours in this!! Even some "vintage" Kaisercraft I see ;) Haha

Liz said...

You are so clever!

Tina said...

This is stunning.........Love your banner too :)