Thursday, 15 September 2011

... and again!

You might have seen these on the Twiddleybitz Facebook page already... just posting these here for my own record...  more Twiddleybitz stuff. ;)  

An ATC for our DT display...


Some Christmas Cards... eeekkkk... is it really almost THAT time of year again?

Using a technique I learned at Camp Mojo from Jane Clark.  It is basically Tim Holtz Distress Stains, Inks and heat embossing.  I also used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss. 


Denim is cool for something a little different through the Cuttlebug too.



Again with the Tim Holtz Distress Inks... this time a technique I learned at Camp Mojo from Rachel Greig of Darkroom Door fame.


Loving the Tim Holtz Distress Inks... a little Christmas Tag Book... with room for a wish list on the back.



Again with the off the page stuff... what's with THAT?  This Twiddleybitz Small Shadow Box measures about 6x4... I have used it here with the Miniature Houses and a few other Twiddleybitz pieces.  Austin loved this little frame so much he wanted to run off and play with it.  I am thinking they would look super cute as a set of three... or maybe even more.


Anyway, as I said... just posting fo rmy record.

Hope you and yours are well.

No comments: