Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Some more {old} LOs

Going RETRO! ;)

I don't think I have ever actually posted these here... I did them ages ago for Embellished before it changed hands.  They are still some of my favourite LOs (and products).  These first two are back to back on a single sheet of (old) Sassafras Lass patterned paper.



This one was using the (very old!) love elsie (Elsie Flannigan) Forrest range from KI Memories


More love elsie from the Betty range (I told you they were OLD!) and Hambly Screen Prints... HSP are still one of my favourite products EVER! ;)  This photo was taken just after I fell pregnant with Austin and Albert... and I was yet to find out I was in fact pregnant! ;)


I hope I have inspired you to pull some REALLY old stuff out of your stash and get scrapping! ;)

Thanks for stopping by... ;)

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Hi Anne-Marie, these are all so lovely, I especially like those two on the Sass paper. i'm sure i could find some really old product stashed away here, that i really should dig out and put to use!! cheers Leonie.