Sunday, 28 November 2010

Just a quick share...

I have been losing track of which LOs I have posted and forgetting to take photos of others... so bear with me if you have seen these already...  I am posting them for my own benefit... and adding more old ones here on my Creativity {Cured} the Cat page. ;)

These are for Tomorrow's Memories using the latest KaiserCraft Love Notes Papers...  they will be available in the store soon.


This is just a sneak... I don't know what happened to the full sized photo! ;)


Feelin' a bit vampy... these are really versatile papers... although they are a "Valentine's" theme you can adapt them to heaps of other projects. 





More news on the Twiddleybitz front... we have a Christmas Blog Hop planned.  I hope you will come join in all the fun...

Please join us for our Christmas blog hop where our talented design team will be showcasing some wonderful designs to get you in the festive spirit. 

Kick off will be 7pm AEST Friday 10th December and run thru to midnight Monday 13th to give those who are busy celebrating, time to hop around and enjoy. 

There will be many prizes on offer, so be sure to stop buy and check it all out. And don't forget your Santa hat, glass of something and your Christmas cheer :):):)

How are YOUR Christmas preparations coming along?  Better than mine I hope! ;)

3 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

love your blog and your family looks just gorgeous !! these pages are superb and your B&W pics are great.... love that paper range .. thanks so much for droppin' by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. hugs x

aussiescrapper said...

Wow, I just love absolutely everything you create, wow so many different coloured papers and each so detailed and gorgeous. Melxx

Deb said...

wow, gorgeous layouts. Love the top one and the one of you is stunning too. Deb xx