Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Time flies...

Days and weeks just seem to be blurring into one another at the moment and I can't seem to get myself organised.  I have created a list, so that's something at least... but I seem to be adding to it MUCH more quickly than I am crossing things off! ;)

I DID get a LO done in under an hour this morning though.. and I really like it...  back to (reasonably) simple... back to basics... back to BasicGrey basics! ;) Thanks Vicki, Jo and Clori for getting this range in at Tomorrow's Memories and letting me play with it.  I seriously think this is my absolute favourite scrapping range ever...


Have you had a look at the latest challenge at Scrap the Boys?  I hope you will join in... heaps of inspiration,  fabulous prizes to be won and swaps if you are interested.


I have also being playing with the new Twiddleybitz releases... but they are still under wraps until the Sydney Paper Crafts Festival... but I will post some pics soon I promise! ;)

In the meantime Tiff is running a fabulous giveaway over at the Twiddleybitz ning... 

Scrap Space Bonanza

Show Your Space For A Chance To Win!



OK girls, here's what we are going to do. Once you have your photos, post them to your blog and leave the link here so we can go check out your wonderful spaces.

If you would like to be in the running for a package of Twiddleybitz, then you must leave a comment on each person's blog who leaves a link here. Then by the end of this month or maybe a little longer, depending how many have entered, I will draw a random winner of the Twiddleybitz, names being entered from the comments. How does that sound? Of course I will be showing my space but will not be in the draw.

So you can start posting whenever you are ready to. This going to be so much fun, you can do before and after or just a random shot you like, whatever you wish, there are no rules except for supporting each other and leaving comments to be in the draw.

Have fun now and I am so excited to see all those wonderful spaces........

Come and join in the fun... I don't know about you but I love sticky beaking at everyone's creative spaces. ;)

Hope you and yours are well... 

4 comments:

Tiff Sawyer said...

I am so loving your designs hon, how you put the little clusters up the top, they make me squeal with delight every time I see em ;)

kathie said...

Beautiful pages AM! I would love to join in the Scrap the Boys challenges. But, I seem to run out of time every single time! One day. Love what you did with the love apples lo - beautiful clustering.

aussiescrapper said...

Stunning pages and I will take some photos of my scrap space but it will be me sitting at the kitchen table but I would love to see what I can aspire too, What a gorgeous photo of you all in the first layout. Love to you and yours Melxx

Jules said...

yum am... i'm a big fan of simple too and i ADORE the new basics range at BG... your first lo is just superb. LOVE It!! oh, and thanks for the love at my place... printing a pic onto calico is surprisingly simple.. print the pic on printer paper, then tape a piece of calico over the top, making sure to stretch it out nice and tight, tape all around the edges, then just run it through the printer again... voila! love your work... cheers :))) x