Friday, 1 October 2010

I {heart} Steampunk!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the latest Steampunk inspired cogs, clocks, swirls and gorgeousness.  I simply cannot get enough of it...  teamed with Graphic45's Steampunk Debutante papers and diecuts it is even better!

This is me 13 and a bit years and 4 children ago.  Actually, it was a bit of a turning point in my life...  these papers and Twiddleybitz pieces really help convey the story I am telling too.



... and another wedding photo scrapped... that makes 3 all together now! ;)



I have had a bit if a horrid run the last few weeks... actually make that months!  I have heaps of scrapping and sharing to catch up on but blogger is not playing nice and making uploading a chore... so just these for now.

Thanks for still stopping by... hopefully life will get back to normal some day in the not too distant future...  though I am beginning to wonder what that entails... I think this might just be my normal! ;)

I hope you are enjoying the school holidays... I am... These are the days that I reap the rewards of my efforts of teaching my children the fine art of sleeping in! ;)

Love to you and yours... 


3 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

Yay, some layouts and these are just truly stunning my friend, those cogs are just amazing and so versatile to any occassion. I love the she layouts, wow, can you tell I wish I could scrap like you...I hope life gets back to normal, but like you I wonder what this means and is. Melxx

Liz said...

You are just too too clever, and I am glad its not just me ,and blogger is being a PIA for everyone, they changed the photo uploader!! grr

BrigitteG said...

ohhh i oh soooooo loooove Steampunk and Graphic45 papers that go soooo perfectly with it!!!
you've done an amaaazing job with those LOs, love them !!!