Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Getting ready for a BIG {scrappy and happy} weekend...


 

I had a fabulous time meeting some of the wonderful Twiddleybitz chickies at the True Blue Craft Fair last weekend and I was more than just a little bit chuffed to see some of my work on display...

The stand was easily the best of the entire show... and I am not just saying that... I know, I know, I am biased but seriously it was simply stunning... TOP CLASS... a notch or three above the rest... we have an amazing design team and Nicole and Andrew obviously have very good taste! hehehehe ;)  You guys did an amazing job of setting up... only next year we need a BIGGER SPACE... it was packed to the rafters!  Some serious shopping going on and the classes by Janent Vincent, The Magnificent Mel and Rachel Walsh and the make and takes were obviously very popular... well dones chicks [oh and rooster, Mr TBZ! ;)].  WE ROCKED IT!  DEFINITELY getting more organised (read: finding a babysitter!) so I can participate properly next year.

Now... the fun has only just begun...


A message to all members of Twiddleybitz...


Shouting out a big hello to all our valued Twiddleybitz members, you are all invited to join us this weekend for our first ever Twiddleybitz blog hop. There will be a weekend of inspiration from our talented designers, chatting and some fabulous RAK'S and prizes to be won.

So if your stash is low, join us for a chance to win some Twiddleybitz. And don't worry, if you have never done a blog hop before, all you need to do is check out the Ning forum at 6.30pm AEST this Friday, Aug 6th for all the details.

If you are not already registered just sign up on the ning site here... and please come play along...  we would love to have you.

Hope to see you there for some fun and happy hopping :):):)



I am also teaching my Mini Flip Album at Tomorrow's Memories on Saturday...

Monday night I am starting my basic photography course with Sharon Manning.  I am so excited.  Really looking forward to it...

OKies... I gotta go clean my house and do some laundry (the bane of my life)... it seriously looks like a STY!  Chat to you over the weekend I hope...

Take care of YOU first, then you can take care of YOURS even better... ;)

No comments: