Thursday, 22 July 2010

Wanna come play?

I was having a play with  a Maya Road ATC Stand and (mostly because I have not yet endulged in ATCs) I decided it would make a perfect family mini-album for my darling husband to take to work with him.  When Jo @ Tomorrow's Memories saw it she said I just had to do it as a class... so I am! ;)

I will be leading a workshop where I will show you how to make a great little flip album... I think these will make fabulous Father's Day gifts... for his desk or bedside table... or your album could be just as easily altered to suit any theme of your choice.  I hope you will come join in on Saturday 7th August... please contact the shop for all the details... and then let me know what time it's on will you! ;)


Thanks for stopping by... I hope you and yours are safe and well.

8 comments:

Felicity said...

WOW.. that is awesome. Wish I lived close so I could make one, be perfect for grandads too.
xx

Vicki Cowan said...

Hi Anne-Marie! The photos of your mini album look great! The class is set for Sat 7th August from 1pm-3pm. We already have some bookings :)
Hope to see you soon.....Vicki

Charmane said...

ohhhh great idea!!! I love it!!! xoxo Charmane

Melinda said...

What a fabulous idea!! LOVE yours, the colours are fantastic!! xo

Sarah Lou said...

oh that would be a divine class, hmm do you think hubby would let have some air fare??????

Helen Kinsela said...

Divine stuff here Miss A, lovin' it as always.

Mel Connell said...

Its gorgeous Am. xxxx

Shell said...

WOW this is soooooo stunning. Thanks for visiting my blog, Im glad you did cause now I have found your blog too :)