Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Guess what I am up to now...

I was so excited to get a message on facebook from the gorgeous Bon, of the Bon's Scraps variety!  She asked me to be their Guest DT Member for the month... and she sent me the July boy kit... just my cup of tea.


I just LOVE the papers... mostly double sided... and because I am such a stingey bitch when it comes to double sided papers and I can never decide which side to use... I just scrap them back to back! Yes, that's TWO LOs on the one piece of paper / cardstock.  Tight @^$& hey??? LOL ;)  Oh and one of the BG papers was called "Austin"... just perfect... and I have just the photo to match that particular piece.

I love the papers... but I simply ADORE the BG office tabs... they are double sided too so I have been cutting them in half too and getting twice the amount... yep, told ya... I'm stingey!!!!

I have uploaded a few LOs into the Gallery but there are heaps more on the way... please stay tuned...

3 comments:

Michelle W said...

Not stingey AM...it's called FRUGAL ! And that's pretty darn clever to scrap both sides. Will save on album space too I guess ! Cheers:)

Crystal Bowman said...

Can't wait to check out what you've done - I must hop on over to the gallery!! I'm sure it's totally awesome!! I looooved this kit so much and I cut the tabs in half too!! Great minds huh??

P.S Thanks for the blog luv!!

aussiescrapper said...

Yes what a fantastic idea to scrap both sides, I thought I was pretty frugal but this is so clever. And I agree will save on album space too. Looking forward to seeing what you make, big fan of yours. Melxx