Monday, 19 July 2010

as promised...

... she scrapped with Bon's Scraps' July Boy Kit again!  Please go have a look in the gallery... I still have a few more planned even... this kit is like a magic pudding... it just keeps going and going... :)




Now...  have you checked out the second July challenge for Scrap the Boys yet? 



There are some totally awe inspiring samples from the CT and oh my freakin' gawd father the entries for the first challenge have ROCKED IT!

Who is going to the True Blue Craft Show at Claremont Showgrounds JULY 30th, 31st and AUG 1st?  I AM!!!!  Wooo hooo I get to meet some of the Twiddleybitz chickies and tell everyone about this awesome product and show them all the new stuff that is coming out!!!!  I can't wait!

Hope you are having a great day!

4 comments:

amanda hall said...

awesome work AM. Your work is always so inspiring!

sandra said...

It sounds like a FANTASTIC show.... I'm sure TBitz will rock it in.
Loving your work...as always ;-)

Felicity said...

you have aced that kit. Stuning LO's as per usual.
Enjoy the craft show, lucky duck.
x

aussiescrapper said...

Ooh those layouts look divine, I would so love to do your ATC gift, is it an online class? I have started a book of cut out mag layouts, (I had to as the mags were piling up) and so many of them are yours, I just love the no holes barred approach you have. Gorgeous, Melxx