Wednesday, 23 June 2010

A long, long time ago...

I agreed to do a some Guest DT work for the lovely Michelle at Scrapbook Divas... now because my life has been full of snotty, shitty kids of late followed by a serious bout of mojoitis non comprendis I have taken weeks, nay MONTHS, to get this LO done. Michelle has the patience of a saint... thank you chick!

This is using the My Mind's Eye Hello World papers... I adore MME... always have. The patterns are delish, it has the most glorious texture and they even smell great! I love this photo of my growing-up-way-too-fast, not-so-little-anymore girl. This photo was taken on her 8th birthday... you'll be seeing more of it because I love it so much. ;)


At the same time Michelle also sent me a Maya Road Heart Binder Album and some Pink Paislee Cupid papers and embellies. I got a bit carried away with this little project and I really like how it turned out in the end but I wouldn't recommend putting quite so much in... it barely holds together when it's jammed this full!!!  





I hope you are enjoying the rain... I know we need it... but seriously I wish it would just rain in the dams and on the paddocks! ;)

4 comments:

Louise Williams said...

gorgeous as always hunneeeee! :D

kathie said...

Beautiful work, AM. It's so great to see your creations again.

Tracey said...

Love your work, just beatiful.
love me :-)

lexie said...

Absolutely Beautiful work...but then again it always is...so love the little album