Sunday, 6 December 2009

I just LOVE Carols by Candlelight...

... especially when my little darlings are all being perfect little Christmas Angels for their Mumma! :) Remind me I said this next time they are driving me to distraction! ;)
Austin was getting in the spirit of things...
Yeah... Albert, not so much!
Is there anything cuter than a little girl in a twirly dress... this kid is such a little Huckleberry Finn... no shoes and there were shorts under that dress!
Callie is over her mother and her camera!
The school Chamber Choir sang and they were lovely... as were the individual performers. Courtney Murphy (a finalist from the first Australian Idol... I think it was the first series??) who is a local lad, was the host and I must say I am not a huge fan or anything but he did do a great job and it was a lovely night. The girls had a ball, the boys were quite taken with all the goings on and then fell asleep with barely a whinge. Ah there, that's better Albie...
Father Christmas arrived on a Harley ridden by the school Principal... it was a lovely site to see all the children's faces light up. Yep, magic is in the air... I LOVE Christmas! ;)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your babies are so grown now, I love going to Carols and this time of year.

Tracey said...

I love christmas too. There is just something Carols by candlelight.