Sunday, 29 November 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I am joining in the 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza over at Scrapbook Divas. There will be a pre-Christmas Sale and prizes to win too. I hope you will pop in to the Free Classroom Blog and have a look starting Tuesday 1st December. Here's a few sneak peaks of the projects I have created. I have even branched out into a very basic digital LO for which I will share VERY basic instructions for all you wanna-be digi scrappers out there like me! I also used this digi design as the basis for a hybrid LO.
Organised for Christamas for once? Must be a Christmas Miracle! ;)
I hope you are feeling festive!!!!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Can't believe you've found time to scrap, don't know how you do it, you certianly have your hands full. Thanks and LOL at your comments on my blog.
Hugs x

Michelle Jamieson said...

These look fabulous, AM!
I checked out the Divas blog...Wow, haven't you been busy????
Your 2 littlest cherubs are growing so fast!!!!

Chelle XX

Tracey said...

Where do you find the time? Super cute layouts.
love me :-)