Wednesday, 8 April 2009

B Day, Nursery, Fat belly and a couple of LOs to share...

Well, after all the vomiting, back ache, leg cramps and indigestion the big day is almost here... FINALLY! I know I am a whinge and I shouldn't wish it away but I am sooooo over this fat belly thing! I am 37 weeks now (which is apparently full term on average for twins anyway) and the ultra sound I had on Monday showed one baby is getting a bit greedy and growing a bit faster than the other so time to get them out. THANK GOD! Twin 1 is head down, bum up and we are booked in tomorrow for an ARM... hopefully it will all go smoothly (and naturally) from there. I am pretty much all organised and we are all getting excited about meeting these two little darlings... though we still haven't completely settled on any names. Any suggestions anyone? Here is the babies' new room. This is the first time I have really been able to decorate a nursery and I am so pleased with how it turned out. Thanks to my lovely sister in-law, Neets, who found a second hand cot which was exactly the as the one I had for DD#2, it is all matching and I LOVE it. DH took these photos of me and my fat belly the other day. He's getting quite clever with the camera I reckon! LOL ;) Last of all here are a couple of random LOs I have done recently... and just for fun. This one is a bit Ali E inspired using Making Memories papers and the divided page protectors from the anthologie baybox album by scrapworks. Some embellies are inside the protectors with the photos and some are attached on the outside giving it all a bit more dimension. I am really loving this style of scrapping at the moment. Well, that's all from me for a little while. I promise to get on and post some photos of the latest editions and all the gory details as soon as I can. ;) Bye for now... and a safe and happy Easter to you and yours.

16 comments:

Louise Williams said...

the nursery looks gorgeous!! as do those layouts and those awesome preggy pictures! Good luck with the birth's, I'm sure everything will go like clockwork for you. Big hugs!

Crazymumm said...

Beautiful Photos A.M xxx the nursery looks awesome xx my fingers are crossed for a easy time for the delivery of your two new little ones! hugs xxx

SkyeMJ said...

Oh look at that big beautiful belly!
You are looking fab AM, even if you're not feeling it!

Love your new layouts too - but honestly, I pretty much always do!

Wendy Smith said...

fantastic work...love the nursery...and you look radiant AM...good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy journey

Helen said...

Your nursery is so gorgeous. Would you mind if I include it in the gallery on my website?
I would love for my readers to see it.
Please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful nursery, AM!!

I bet you can't wait for the arrival of your adorable twins!
All the best for their safe arrival and enjoy getting to know them!

BTW...Happy Easter, too!! :)

Chelle Xx

Vicki said...

Amazing job on the nursery!! We will all be thinking of you and look forward to the next update!

Vicki

Lynette van Barrelo said...

ohhh... I'm feel'n your pain. I went to 36 weeks and 3 days before one of the bubbles burst! You look great! Good luck!

byclops said...

Hey AM the nursery is just beautiful as are the photos, way to go hubby!!! Best of luck for the birth and those difficult first few weeks!

Sharon said...

All the best for your delivery Anne Marie........hope everything is perfect!!!

Nicole said...

Love the pics and the nursery, just devine.

Congrats too hun. Ohhhh on my birthday, Yay!!!



xxxx

Melissa said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh soooooo exciting AM! Good luck with the birth hun...thinking of you!
XXX

Twins Mum said...

From another mother of twin boys, congrats and welcome to a whirlwind! My twins Kai and Zack are 3 and have bought so much joy to everyone they meet. There is definately something very special about twins.
Your layouts are fantastic. Can't wait to see the two peas in a pod. And they are TWICE AS NICE not DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!

Coops said...

Names huh? How about Rat-face and Smeg-head. It'll save the kids at school thinking up other, (worse), stuff. And let's face it, they're gonna be pretty freaking ugly when they come outta there anyway. It's only because the mother is so relieved after giving birth that they seem kind of OK.

C'mon people, lets not lie about it.

Good luck AM and especially to Trash, you poor bugger.

thenerms said...

Hey gorgeous
Your nursery looks awesome...
There aren't many of us out there that are lucky to have twins.
I hope your delivery went well..
twin boys... Congratulations..

Scrappylicious said...

Congratulations of the birth of your twins :)