Thursday, 12 March 2009

Just a super quick share...

The lovely and amazingly patient ladies at Tomorrow's Memories gave me some of the Creative Cafe stuff to play with. I LOVE this line, really easy to use and quick! I especially like the word stickers. This one is on a clear 12x12 acetate sheet... I used the negative from the sheet of alphas then painted the back. I just put it on some blue cardstock to photograph it better... I am now 33 weeks and definitely over the whole fat belly, sore back and tired thing. I know I shouldn't complain and wish it away but I just really want to get in and get this house organised. The nesting phase has definitely kicked in big time but I am finding it frustrating not being able to do all the lifting and moving that I normally can. At least I have the girls' room painting finished... it actually turned out better than I thought it would. Now we are just waiting for their bunk bed to arrive... and I am off to IKEA today to get some bits and pieces to make it all cute and pretty. I will share some pics of it all completed. Next task is get the babies' room finished. Tomorrow I am meeting up with Julie Gordon... fellow SM Master, Perth chick and expecting too. I'll make sure we get some photos to compare bumps! Back soon with more LOs... Thanks for stopping by. I hope you and yours are all safe, happy and well.

7 comments:

Julie said...

LOL as long as your bump is bigger than mine...it SHOULD be! I will be mighty embarrassed if I'm bigger!

Vicki said...

Your layouts look great on display in the shop with all the Creative Cafe line. Thanks for creating some wonderful pieces for us!!
Vicki

Louise Williams said...

gorgeous layouts as usual! I'm only just starting to show (only 13 weeks along so it's early but is my second one)... thinking I'll be a whale by 7 months at this rate! Take care!!

Mel said...

Gorgeous as always AM!!!

Felicity said...

Wowsa, love those LO especially of the one with your DH!!!
cant wait to see a bump pic, not long to go now!!
x

Sares said...

Great ideas there AM - love the school LO's :)

Scrappylicious said...

Gorgeous Lo's :D