Monday, 2 February 2009

28 weeks and counting...

We have hit 28 weeks and I feel like I should be having these babies TOMORROW!!! Well, it's not quite that bad but the heat is not helping... I am so grateful for my air con this week. I don't think I actually look THAT huge but I am starting to waddle like a duck and getting up and down takes a couple of minutes! ;) LOL I am having all the usual delights of being pregnant... heartburn like the fires of hell, dead tired by 4pm and don't even get me started about haemorrhoids!!!!!! Oh, is that too much information? Sorry! ;) I have had another ultra sound (I think my ob/gyn is paranoid but apparently with mono-chorial twins they have to monitor the placenta very closely and make sure we don't get the twin-to-twin transfer thing happening). So far so good and all is looking happy and healthy. They are both about 850g now and growing well, though one seems to keep doing back flips and won't stay head down... my doctor says there is still plenty of room for them (I beg to differ!) and plenty of time before we start worrying about position so fingers crossed they will both behave and I don't have to have a c-section. I finally have some fat belly pics to share! My DH took these and I was actually pretty pleased with them... and they have the very barest of photo shopping too!!! Other than that all is well at our house. We have been staying home mostly but have had a few days out... just your run of the mill holiday activities; shopping; a trip to the beach; a visit to the pool; play with friends; that sort of thing. The place looks like a bomb hit it as usual but I am going all Angelina Jolie and letting the children "express their creativity". That means they are running amok and their are toys EVERYWHERE and there are pencils and papers and glue and cutting out all over the place! That's the price you pay for peace and I think it is totally worth it at the moment! LOL ;) I still can't quite believe this little darling is starting Kindergarten (two full days a week) tomorrow. Or that this little brat is Grade 2. Or most of all that this charmer is 17 in a couple of weeks and can get his drivers' licence!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!! I have been doing some scrapping but I can't share most of it yet. Here is my first Embellished DT stuff though. These were for the new Be Inspired blog. The first one is that charmer ^^^^ up there when he was only 6 months old!!!! Oh and these are Pixie photos! This one was for a Random Challenge... Scrap your Goals / Resolutions or your Word for 2009. I hope you will pop over to Embellished and play along with the new Week to Week Extravaganza. There are cool prizes every month and the first challenge has been posted. I had better get off here and start getting dinner organised... I still hate Day Light Savings with a passion... PLEASE VOTE NO ON MAY 16TH!!!!!! ;) Hope you and yours are well and 2009 is shaping up to be all that you hoped it would be. Thanks for stopping by.

21 comments:

Aga said...

Hey Binx, glad to finally see those belly shots :) you are looking great and happy all is going well! it's also SO good to see some of your fab work again!
Take care
Aga xx

Tara said...

Great to see some belly pics!!
I'm glad all is going well and I totally don't envy you being pregnant in this horrible heat...
Its good to see you can still scrap too, I couldn't do it while I was pregnant.

Tara

Melissa said...

Finally some belly pics AM!!! LOVE 'em! You look FAB!
Want to catch up for a coffee at some point?
Love your LOs too!
email me - melba_1@hotmail.com
XX

Mel Connell said...

Nice belly there Binx!!!! Im glad we have started to see your work around again, got rather large withdrawls not seeing any new stuff for a while.

Hope to see yo soon, maybe we should have a crop before your twins come, as I think you might be busy for awhile after the births too???

Mel xxxx

Julie said...

There's TWO in there? You're tiny! LOL I am only one week ahead and I am sure I am bigger than that! Heat is killing me too. Great LO's, esp love the 3rd one. Lets catch up before these bubs arrive! J xx

Nicole said...

Your belly is gorgeous AM

Lokks like you have lots of room left, can't believe there is only 12 weeks to go, wow time is flying.

xx

Sar said...

You look Amazing!!! Love to catch up on whats happening with you. Big year for you eh...babies, kindy and driving lessons, what a combination!

Cheers,
Sar

Vicki said...

Love all your creations Anne-Marie and especially love your belly photos. Your hubbi did a great job!
Vicki

Wendy Smith said...

wow..these are gorgeous photos...good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy..

kathie said...

Gorgeous belly shots. I'm so glad that you're feeling a bit better now.

Love that Treasure layout :)

And, I gave you an award on my blog!

Felicity said...

oh cute is your belly.. Wow.. you dont have long to go!!!
Love the pics and those recent LO's!!
Felicity x
PS makes my belly look small. lol lol lol

Crazymumm said...

Beautiful photos and very stunning layouts Binx xxx Interesting about the difference between TWIN's within the womb isn't it. Take care and boy don't envy you teaching your young man how to drive (been there done that!) :)

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hi Anne Marie, I get so excited when I see a new post from you, it's as good as buying a magazine, Tiff :o)

chrisw said...

Beautiful bellie shots..love them.

byclops said...

Looking gorgeous AM!

Karen Day said...

wow great photos!!!!!!!!!! what a great belly :D :D

tammytempleton said...

Hi AM :0)
Glad to read that everything is going great with the bubs :)

Love the layouts :)
xxTam

Jaimie R said...

Hey Binxy, LOVE the belly shots, and loving your scrapping of late too. All those hormones are certainly doing good things for your creativity (not to mention inspiring the mini scrappers!)

Glad to "see" you happy and well xoxo mwah :)

Vicki said...

It was great seeing you today Anne-Marie. Love all the work that you have done on the layouts...we are rearranging displays to put them all up.

Looking forward to seeing more of you soon.

Vicki

SkyeMJ said...

Just gorgeous AM - all of it - the belly, the kids, the scrapping - the lot!

I have missed checking your blog while i've been away (it's good to get back and see not too many updates - easier to catch up on!)

You are always so inspiring!

xxoo

Gizmo said...

How beautiful is that belly??!!! Binxie, you are positively glowing! Not long to go now.....:)