Thursday, 15 January 2009

I lied!

OK... so I know I promised, in capitals too, belly pics next post... but I still haven't taken any. I will put it on the VERY top of my to do list. REALLY, I will! I do have some alien baby 3D ultra sound images though... Twin 2 looks just like my Grandpop I SWEAR! LOL In the meantime... all is good with the doctor's report for my Dad which is great news, thank you God. I don't think this family could take another year of sad stuff to deal with. He has gone on his merry way home now so this week I am planning to get this household back into some semblance of a routine... wish me luck... it's going to be a challenge! I am so happy to be back scrapping again. I got all inspired by The Gratitude Project. Thanks BethJ for posting the details at the SM Forum... I am still doin' that dance! hehehe ;). Besides one Master's Project this is the first thing I have done since being so sick for so long. I wondered if I'd ever get the urge to scrap back to be honest... but it hit like a bolt of lightning yesterday... let's just hope it lasts! So here is my effort so far... for once I am actually ahead on something and have actually done my first four weeks' entries. It is about 6"x9" all up... all higldy pigldy and "messy"... I am loving it... and using up heaps of odds and ends and scraps which is even better! This week is going to be a week of getting things in order, prioritising my to do list and getting caught up with scrapping commitments... that means CJs that I have had all this long while (sorry Mellinda, Lisa and Pam!) are going to be done FIRST and FOREMOST! Hope you and yours are enjoying the school holidays still... thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

Vicki said...

The pictures of the twins are amazing! Great to hear that the creative juices are back in full force...looking forward to seeing even more of your work! Hope to see you soon....Vicki

Ali said...

gorgeous project binxy!! love it - so 'higgely piggledy' LOVE IT!!! and those bubba's are cute!!

Wendy Smith said...

totally great shots of the twins. I love the album...really pretty

Glad you are scrapping again

Michelle W said...

Sensational work AM... as always !
Glad to see you scrapping again !
Take care.

Cheers:)

SkyeMJ said...

Wow - loooove that journal! Back with a vengeance i think!

those 3d ultrasould photos are sooooooo awesome! oh my gosh! so precious!
Glad to hear both you and bubbas are healthy

Renee said...

Wowsers. That journal is awesome. Love those ultrasound pics too.

Sares said...

That a gorgeous way to start scrapping again Binx - well done chook - and well done on cooking those babies to perfection so far!
Sares x

byclops said...

LOVE your album....you rock!

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Hey! Your album looks great! Glad to see you updating your blog and scrapping again.

Congrats on the great pics of the inside of your belly. Do you know their sexes yet?

phatassphairy said...

Wholly sheet ...twins!!! comgrats to you ....think of all those cute baby lay outs and the pics that you will have this time round Anne Marie ...i did get into scrapping until gemilla was 2 and i wish i could turn back time to have some funky baby lay outs ...instead of pixie photos...good luck

Jane said...

hi there, those piccies are just "amazing"!!!!. And have to say love your Gratitude album, so fun looking. Glad that you have the urge to scrap again now that you're not so sick. Take care.

Linda said...

It's great to see you back scrapping again Anne Marie! And how awesome are the 3D ultrasound pics...amazing!

Linda said...

If you'd like to pop over to my blog - I have a little something there for you! :)

Cheers!

scrapwitch said...

yer sure..ive sort of given up on my cj ...lol...hope your feeling better babe
your book there is radical.....
your work always inspiring ...and if i havent said it before...congrates on your masters win...i knew it ..they would have been completely insane to leave you off that list..hugs and love to you ..be well

Julie said...

How cool are those ultrasound pix - nothing like the ones they took years back when I was pregnent with my kiddo's.

Look forward to seeing those belly shots AM.

Julie xx