Saturday, 16 August 2008

Was having a happy, scrappy day today..

I love the Spring weather we are getting at the moment... the kids played outside ALL day, got filthy dirty and had a ball... hence I am a happy scrapper who had HEAPS of time to play today!
But I kid you not... the second I wrote that first sentence they started fighting over a bloody green pencil of all things... never mind that it is half chewed on and broken, never mind that they have 1000s of pencils (and trust me that is NO exaggeration!)... oh NO!  It's all about who OWNS it!  Jeez, they drive me nuts sometimes... I suppose I should just be grateful for a mostly happy day and stop being a whingey cow.  They are good MOST of the time... but just like the little girl with the curl... when they are bad, they are wicked! ;)  Love them to death... but sometimes I fear I mean that a little too literally! ;)
I did a quickie (using up scraps from all over my scrap table) with my SM avatar for the Monthly Comp (I wanna...) @ Embellished
Thanks to the Amazingly Talented and Totally Gorgeous Witchy for the inspiration here.  My DD#1 and I saw Witchy's and her Li'l Witch's matchy matchy avatars over @ SM and DD#1 asked me, "Can we do that?"  So we did!  Such a clever little chickie... even if she is green pencil challenged! ;)
I finished my CD Doodles Scrapbooking Olympics Event #1 LO... the challenge was BLING... so here is my bling-ed out tree... I LOVE trees atm in case you couldn't tell... LOL ;)
Plus here is my Black Magic LO... if you REALLY use your imagination... it still sort of looks like the sketch... go on... squint your eyes, move six feet back from your screen and move your head back and forwards... SEE! Told you! LOL ;)  Oh well I like it anyway!
OK... feeling like a REAL mean mum now... look at what DD#1 just wrote me.
... and then the little one just came in and gave me a hug and said, "I'm not being mean".  (She was in trouble for "being mean"). LOL  
God love 'em.
Gotta go cuddle my kids. 
Thanks for stopping by.
LOTS of love to you and yours...

21 comments:

scrapwitch said...

wow your a scrappin machine..i love the photos of dd1 and your self..thats one amazing layout
and THAT TREE...OMG IM SO GONNA SWIPE THAT IDEA...DEVINE all your work is pure magic ANNE MARIE...so stoked i could inspire you a lil....now im off to scrap!

scrapwitch said...

awww that message is so adoreable...

Lisa said...

Binx, awesome work!! Love to visit here. And love the message, so sweet, can make your heart melt, hey? Maybe you just need to hide all the green pencils.............

Melissa said...

Holy Crap AM...you are scrapping up a storm!
These are all divine! Loving those trees!
You rock!
Melis X

Skye M J said...

Its my sketch and I say your layout passes! Looks pretty freakin good to me!!!

Gorgeous tree and super cute message from your DD!!

xxoo

Crazymumm said...

Darn well awesome work Bin xxx ahhh and how to melt a Mothers Mood xx your wrapped around a finger or two I think Bin xx Happy scrapping and hid the green pencils (problem solved xx)

jacqui jones said...

cute letter
love that tree

Alice said...

Oh my gosh Binxy...the button tree *dies from admiration*
How gorgeous is it!!! :o I might try one of those for a canvas in my bedroom!

Ali said...

OMG binxy - that tree is gorgeous.... love love lovin all those buttons!! and that black magic LO rocks! looks really witchy/evil but happy cox your laughing...... IUKWIM??

o.s that lil note is darling!

Donna said...

oooh that tree! I love it - I must LIFT it - such gorg colours too. I love your style - x D

Donna said...

oooh that tree! I love it - I must LIFT it - such gorg colours too. I love your style - x D

Louise said...

Hey you amazing CREATIVE,
????? can I get your email address Pleeeeease, I like to return the scrappy love!

Lou :)x

loolabelle1961@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

Oh wow your blog is always full of inspiration..... i should do a "boy" version of that tree !!! LOL lots of washers and hex nuts! Collections covered buttons with boy papers

actually I think I will !! LOL

Luv Jen xxx

Sharon said...

Holy Cow!!! that button tree is just the best.....beautiful and inspirational work!! THanks

CHeers Sharon

Nicole said...

FREAKING sensational.

OMG you are just brilliant girl. LOVE each and every piece you have created.

Thanks for being such a huge inspirtaion.

MWAH

Nicxx

Wendy said...

IN LOVE with all those buttons on that button tree...MMM

Rachy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your scrapping... seriously rocks!
Ive got an award for you on my blog... http://amazingadventuresofrachy.blogspot.com/
Cheers,
Rachy. xxx

Michelle said...

Wow that embellished treee is incredible. You rocked that!

Leanne Stamatellos said...

Just a quick thank you for leaving such kind words on my blog - it means a lot to me. Great to see such amazing work from you too - best wishes!

Jane Smith said...

WOW...I am loving your work...so inspiring...i think your in a place i wanna go...artsy!! I'm adding you to my fav's ...hope thats ok.

Jo Kay said...

Hi There,
We love your work and are so looking for talented Design Team Members at the moment. Love your button tree - fantastic. If you are interested, email us at info@tomorrowsmemories.com.au
we would love to hear from you!!:)
Jo