Thursday, 7 August 2008

THAT WAS r@ndom

Thanks to everyone who has been voting for me in IDOL... I made it through to Round #5 and here's my entry:
IDOL5... no people, title, journaling and a frame... DONE!
One of DS's sayings that always makes me laugh...
Random... something out of the blue... without careful choice, aim, plan etc.... made, done etc. in a haphazard way... yep, THAT LO WAS RANDOM alright.
Just went with the flow... wanted to do something, fun, bright and happy for a change... thought everyone might think I was all depressed, bent and twisted if I kept doing deep, dark and meaningful LOs like the last few! ;)  Gotta keep a happy balance to keep a healthy mind.. said the little voices in her head... ;) hehehehe
Hope you like this... I do... just stuff that makes me smile and feel all inspired like... I browse flickr  every now and then to find pictures that I like for no particular reason... just because they make me smile or laugh or shocked or scared or inspired... you know... just because...  
I am also a bit of a font junkie so I used the computer to print all the coloured words onto a piece of SR pp before adding photos, embellies and a evil little orange owl who has created a mess that far out weighs his importance... jeez, don't you just LOVE getting messy with texture paste ;).
You can see everyone's entries here... please make sure you scroll right to the bottom of each page so you can see them all... there are usually at least a few pages.  Alternatively, you can go here... just click on the first image to start a slideshow so you can see them bigger, up close and personal like. 
Now, please go vote for me tomorrow (as in Friday) night... please, pretty please with sugar on top! ;)  I know it's a bit of an ask but it really is just a couple of simple steps to register to vote (if you haven't already) and they are a rather lovely bunch of chickies.  So come play and join in some of the competitions and challenges they have going... there are prizes you know!!! ;)  
Thanks for stopping by... and thanks for all your lovely comments on my yellow I HOPE LO... I really do appreciate your thoughts and kind words. MWAH.
Hope you and yours are well...

14 comments:

lusi said...

Hi AM :)
Can you please email me at lusiaustin@myplace.net.au when you get a tick? love your work as always! esp loving that random layout for embellished - well done!
lusi x

Sar said...

Loving this LO and the one in the last post, I love the yellow & white combo and you've just blown me away with the depth and emotion in this one. Cheers, Sar

Nicola said...

Another great IDOL Layout!! Loving that evil little orange owl, texture paste and all!! Good luck in round 5

Ali said...

love this layout binxy! wow this is AMAZING! love the lil 'evil' owl!! :)

Jenny said...

Love it AM, I love the gargoyle - he is just beautiful (if that is possible !!!)

Good Luck to the next round (you will get through xxx)

Luv Jen

Skye M J said...

Man you are just so talented... I admire your work so much! And I am asking all of my supporters to vote for you now that I'm not in Idol anymore!

xxoo

PS - Thanks for commenting Jespers blog too! It gave him a good bit of encouragement!

AGA said...

Love this!!!! congrats on making it to the next round and for taking out the votes... although I'm not surprised - you rock :)
Aga xx

amanda said...

wow binxy. That random LO is amazing. You are a star. LOVE it.

*** Kylie*** said...

As usual Binxy its GORGEOUS!! I love it...will pop over and vote for you tonight...

thanx for the link to my blog...i am now addicted to lurking in your blog waiting for the next thing to be posted...i love your work! and thanx for the comments over on my blog too :-)

Dionne Molina said...

AM, LOVE your work chook. You are one of my favourite artists right now.

Muah
Dee Molina

Julie said...

FANTASTIC work with this layout AM!!! Goodluck with the rest of the rounds.

chat soon
Julie xx

Alice said...

wowow AM!!! This page is AMAZING! :o Love it!!!
Also adore your yellow page bellow...loving yellow atm lol

Michelle Jamieson said...

Totally loved your layout from this week...fabulous as always!!

Chelle Xx

TatumW said...

awesome awesome LO! I love it! Hope you are having a great week. tatum xx