Tuesday, 5 August 2008

{scrapping} TO DO list for August


... inspired by rasali ;)

OK... so I might have completely lost my marbles and be taking on waaaaaaay too much... but I have come to the conclusion that I actually like my scrapping better when it is done to a challenge AND a deadline... so I am going to sign up for as many as I can find... if I don't get them all done in time... too bad... if I do GREAT!

So here goes:
  1. ASJ - Clair Bremner... DONE
  2. ASM Gotye - Thanks for your time
  3. Black Magic - Challenge #1 (distressing)... DONE and #2 (I soooooo want that Marvy Giga punch!)
  4. Category Stories - Sunshine... DONE
  5. Embellished - IDOL Round #5... DONE
  6. Embellished - IDOL Round #6... DONE
  7. Embellished - IDOL Round #7... DONE
  8. Embellished - IDOL Round #8... DONE
  9. Embellished - August Sketch
  10. Embellished - August Comp - I wanna... - DONE
  11. Say It in Scrap - 2 fortnightly Challenges (yet to be posted)
  12. Scrapbook Capital - August Sketch (eeeeeeekkk... it is ROUND!)
  13. Scrap Chat - August Sketch
  14. Scrap Chat - August Card Sketch
  15. White with 1 - Yellow / Flowers... DONE
I am also planning on signing up for:
  1. SYTYCS @ Scraptacular... SIGNED UP... starts 3 September
  2. The Scrapbooking Olympics @ CD Doodles
- Event #1... DONE
- Event #2... DONE
- Event #3


You can find links to all these over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in my side bar.

Wanna come play?

9 comments:

Jaimie R said...

Geez woman! are you not going to sleep at all to get all that done?? hehehe.. good on ya! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Nicole said...

go you good thing. Wish I had the mojo and energy just to think about doing that many pages at the moment.

Nicxx

Louise said...

Hey You, youve been getting around havent you [lol], thank you V.V. much for your scrappy Lub that youve been leaving!!!!!!

And I might,....[lol].... add that your Creativity it pretty Damned Awesome Toooooooooo!!!

Lou :)x

Susan Longman said...

You may want to check out Mystical Scrapbooks "gladiators" comp...first layout due Friday 8th ...great Big Bite Cropperdile up for grabs in that comp...seeing as you are taking on the world of scrapbooking this month why not add one more...lol

Mel Connell said...

You go for it honey!!!!

If your happy scrappin, what better way to spend your time!!!

Look forward to seeing all your fabo work!!!

AGA said...

Wholly $#*! Binx - that is a mighty big list!
I totally get it though - I seem to do my best work when I'm under pressure :) Look forward to seeing what you come up with...
*btw I'm also doing the white with 1 this month (love yellow)
Aga xx

Jenny said...

Your layout is georgeous (even though the subject isnt )

How the hell do you fit all of that in ???

I find dead lines are the way to go for me as well..... howeva that many dead lines would have me stressing lol !!!

Felicity said...

Wowza Binx... I LOVE your idea of the all the challenges, i am going to play along with some of them, let's see how many i get done.
Love your WW1, just love it. Such sentimental value to you and your family.

Lali said...

That is one hell of a list you've got happenin there girl good luck with it lol and love the LOs to by the way