Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Just a super fast update...

Well, you can call it a shameless plug if you like... a plea to get your vote even... I have broad shoulders, I can take it! ;)  
Thank you so much to everyone who has been voting and leaving such nice comments for me.  I do scrap for myself (and tell myself it doesn't matter what others think) but it is always a real boost to the scrapping ego to have support and positivity around.  MWAH!
Anyway, here is my Round #6 LO... my darling husband... he's such a spunk... and I DO love him so... which is LUCKY for him because jeez he can be a right royal PITA sometimes!!!! LOL ;)
We had to make at least three handmade embellishments using fabric, metal and plastic (or a combination of all three).  It also had to have a  photo, title and journalling... so I think I have covered all bases.  I had fun with this and really like the end result but I also discovered "handmade" is not exactly my forte! LOL ;)
Hope you like it enough to come vote for me... please, pretty please...seriously... I NEED YOUR VOTE! ;)  I think the voting poll should be in the Round SIX section... BUT there is another catch this week... you have to have 10 posts in the forum to be eligible to vote.  I would love it if you want to come have a chat and join in the fun... but I promise I won't hold it against you if you don't. ;)  I know it sounds a bit off putting but I agree with it... the idea is so that all the votes are legit... not from doubled up forum memberships (what the?) and to get people voting for their favourite LOs not just voting for their friends IYGWIM?  So all in all it is probably the fairest way to do it.  Besides I think having your peers vote for you is the best accolade a scrapper could ask for.
You can see all the entries here... but don't forget to scroll right down to the very bottom where you can click onto the next page... there is usually a couple of pages at least.
Thanks for stopping by... love to you and yours.

9 comments:

miss~nance said...

This is a fab LO and I love your handmade embellies.

AGA said...

I always look forward to seeing what you will come up with... and you never disapoint!!! Another awesome layout Binx - your embellies look great!
Aga xx

Mel x said...

Gorgeous again AM
Love everything about this one!!!

Donna said...

AM - all your layouts are just beautiful - there's not one I dont love. You have such a way of layering - I wish I could sit and watch you scrap! I'll vote for ya luv!

Louise said...

You have been Roking the Idol Comp GIRL!!!!!

Lali said...

This is great AM love it to bits goodluck with the comp. but don't think you will need it...off to vote

Linda said...

Another fab LO...I too always look forward to seeing what you come up with in each challenge...and have loved all your entries! Good luck for the next round!

aus.scrap.smacked said...

check this site out

http://ausscrapsmack.blogspot.com/

jacqui jones said...

thanks for the blog visit..: )

i completely forgot about embelished idol in all the craziness here
i love your entry...the tree is fantastic