Friday, 22 August 2008

I WON GOLD!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I won the gold in Event 1 in the Scrapbooking Olympics @ CD Doodles with my blinged out tree adore LO. Thanks so much to Scrappy Days (who also happen to be having a SALE atm) for sponsoring. Luckily for me Scraptacular extended the SYTYCS registration deadline... so I am all signed up for that too. Now, just to wrangle that little blinkie onto my blog and Bob's your uncle (love this saying... we had a Great Uncle Bob in our family)... anyone know a blinkie whisperer? These things always take me ages to work out! I GOT IT!!! >>>>> over there in my side bar... just scroll down a bit. I have been on a buying frenzy the past few days... I so have to STOP... but I just couldn't help myself... just had to have it! They are going to have to stop having CHA twice a year... it is crazy... they are just flooding the market don't you think? We are all going to be drowning in pp and embellies soon! I got everything I wanted on my wish list including Sassafras Lass, Pink Paislee and Cosmo Cricket. I was also about to put a link to October Afternoon (I got the Detours range)... and no sooner had I done the link they updated AGAIN! FOUR more new ranges! OH NO more that I just "have to have"! When will it end?! I have to stop looking! Hope you and your credit card are faring better than I! ;)

3 comments:

Scrapping Butterfly Creations said...

woohoo you go girl....lol...That tree was devine....I might even lift it one day....I do have to many buttons...lol

phatassphairy said...

well done binxie girl ...you know i di g your mojo ...and i can't wait to see what you come up with this week ....

miss~nance said...

You so deserved to win, your tree was just awesome.