Sunday, 3 August 2008

Don't cha just love it when...


...a LO just comes together...  I really love how this turned out.   My DH works away... and sometimes I forget to tell him how much he means to me... so this one's for you my love... ok, ok... enough of the mushy shit... we don't DO mushy shit! ;)  (and YES, I know it should be you're NOT your in my handwritten journalling... but I am in my "embracing imperfection" phase atm... yeah, right, you know I'll try and fix it and stuff it up worse for sure!)

I stayed up until some un-Godly hour last night blog surfing and found inspiration EVERYWHERE... lissyk's sewing pattern, brantics style, Amanda Hall has me hooked on DYMO, a bit of Zina Wright and Emily Falconbridge... the list is endless... I love blog hopping! Oh and I lied... I sewed again!  Hey, the machine was already out... thought I'd try again before I put it away... and "look Mum, NO BLOOD!" ;)  Thanks for looking.

Hope you and yours are well...

14 comments:

phatassphairy said...

very nice AM.....aand yeah i get the dont do the mushie shit ...but it is nice that you did .....

Ruby Claire. said...

Inspiration Invasion RIGHT HErE!!
I love blog hopping too! Full of inspiration!! Your blog is so INSPIRING!!
Do you mind having ALL your pages in my inspirational journal? hehe ;]
YOU ROCK! I love this page!!
Ohhh... what did you sew??
xxx

Sares said...

wow I love that way that LO looks AM - you were right, it all just flows together. Look at you in your sexy photos - witwoo!
Sares x

Jaimie R said...

Noice LO Binxy.. It's OK to get mushy once in a while..lol.. I am a bit addicted to blog hopping too..lol.. You look great in those pics too :)

Lali said...

WOW that is a gorgeous LO girl lol about the mushy shit stuff

Wendy said...

beautiful Work ...it is devine

Linda said...

Gorgeous LO...love the colours & all that mushy shit! LOL.

My DH works away too, so I think you've just given me some of that blog hopping inspiration for a LO :)

Anthea said...

oooooo GORGEOUS!

byclops said...

ooo it's gorgeous! What are the green bits made out of??

Ali said...

i love this AM- gorgeous! love the green felt flowers and words- gorgeous...u should sew more often!! xx

unicorns80 said...

Awesome LO AM - and I know about the mushy stuff we dont do it either LOL. But I think your LO and the pic says it all for him.
Well done xx

TatumW said...

Love the LO. Love the design...the journalling and the piccies are great! I'm a sucker for blog hopping for inspiration too. Have a great day. Tatum xx

*** Kylie*** said...

Hey i love this...and you never have to spell it right in journalling...its part of the rules!! hehe...congrats getting through to round 5... yayayay!! I voted for ya every round... Will definately pop over and vote this week too :) can't wait to see what you come up with :-) good luck!

amanda said...

this is great Binxy. Thanks for the comment *blushing*

re. mushy stuff. I think as long as it is true then it is ok. No place for bullshit made up feelings in my scrapping. If you dont scrap exactly how you feel then what's the point in doing it in the first place?

JMO ;)

loving your work here. You totally ROCK.