Friday, 29 August 2008

Clair Bremner... you have been JACKED!

Just a quick one to post my Clair Bremner Jack for Aussie Scrapjacked. I totally loved this LO so I have well and truly JACKED it, right down to the rubons! ;) It's not the greatest pic though because my stupid scanner keeps cropping it and I can't seem to get it to behave! :( It's too late to photograph it now though... so this will have to do. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for everyone's lovely comments. Hope you and yours are happy and safe.

8 comments:

lily40au said...

Great layouts for the last comp and good luck with SYTYCS.

Susan

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous...AM your work rocks..no wonder Super Mel talks about you all the time..heheh

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful layout, Miss AM!!

Good Luck with Idol...I'm cheering for you!!

I've given you an award...Check my blog for details!

Chelle Xx

Vicki said...

A HUGE congratulations to you on winning IDOL 2008!!!! Your work is sensational! Hope you are up on your feet and feeling better soon. Take care...Vicki

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your Embellished Idol Win.....so deserving. I just love looking at your work over and over again.
Stop by again sometime
Cheers Sharon

scrapwitch said...

congrats on your fabulous win anne marie..your truely the most Fabulous scrapper amd i absolutely adore everything you create ...azar for you...!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Congratulations on your Idol win AM no one else deserves it like you do. good luck with SYTYCS. I am sure you will do brilliantly.

Char said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING INTO THE TOP 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you, and judging by your art, it is much deserved!

Charlene ( Char )x