Thursday, 28 August 2008

BIG NEWS!

See this building? Guess what... I am so excited!!! The gorgeous ladies @ Tomorrow's Memories asked me, YES ME, to be a member of their DT!!!! Hooley Dooley! Thanks so much Jo and Vicki ( and Clori, I look forward to meeting you in person) for the wonderful opportunity... and thanks Tracey and Sonya for helping to make me feel welcome... what a great fun bunch of chicks... can't wait to roll up my sleeves and get started. I have ALMOST finished my FINAL IDOL LO... well, I think it is the final... but who knows... that Ali chick can be a sneaky one! ;) I just have to make a final decision on the photos I want to use and viola! I see no one has been brave and posted theirs up as yet... so I will see if I can be quick and be first! LOL ;) Thanks so much everyone who has been following this awesome comp... it is one that always manages to nurture creativity with it's challenges and I love what I have created along the way. I strongly recommend that you give it a go next year... it's lots of fun and friendly camaraderie always motivates and inspires great things... well, in my opinion anyway! ;) Thanks for stopping by... I'll be back later today with my LO. ;)

5 comments:

Maz said...

FABULOUS news AM!

Congrats and I cant wait to see some of your DT work :)

Will email you back later today as well!

Maz xx

Mel Connell said...

Rock on AM!!!!

They scored an awesome DT member!!!

Nicola said...

Congratulations AnneMarie!! What fantastic news, you absolutely deserve it!!

francineA said...

gorgeous as always..god luck!!!!

lkamphuis said...

How gorgeous are your babies!!!
5 kids - you must also be a legend!!!!