Thursday, 21 August 2008

... and then there were eight!

... in the words of the gorgeous Nicolaa who sent me a lovely pack of goodies as a prize from her blog. See anything you recognise chickie? I started this LO BEFORE I got your parcel in the mail... amongst it was that blue flower (top left corner) and the little chippie tile (down to the right of the pink HS "a")... it has "36 candles" on it... what's the chances hey? LOL I had to squeeze it on... too cute and too much of a coincidence not to include it. Also, in that parcel was the green butterfly felt and green "blingy" brad, oh and I used a few of those MM Christmas rubons too. Thanks and a big MWAH to you chickie... hope you left the scrap room packing until last ;) and things are going well.
So here is my IDOL #7 LO... and another episode of shameless begging on my behalf for your vote! ;) You can see all the entries here.
Thanks so so so much to everyone that has been voting for me. I really appreciate the support... and it's always a bit of a boost to know that someone "gets" your scrapping. Thanks to everyone that has been stopping by and saying nice things about me here too. MWAH!
I have so much to get finished before the end of the month... and it's only 10 days away. Where is 2008 disappearing to? Too many inspiring blogs to look at and not enough time in the day! My house looks like a bomb hit it and I should be hanging out washing. But here are a couple I really like the look of...
Jodes you are in your element here chickie... and I reckon it looks like just the place for me too!!! ;) LOL
AND how clever / talented / inspiring / awesome is Louise? Look what she is up to here. I have always loved writing ever since I got my first Calligraphy set and "lettering" book when I was about 10 years old. I have become a computer font junkie too so I think this is going to be another fave haunt.
I think it is great to see Aussie chicks getting their names up in lights. Congrats girls!
I have some exciting news of my own to share... but I will tell you more when it is really "official" like. Don't want to jinx myself! LOL ;)
Thanks for hopping to my blog... love to you and yours.

6 comments:

byclops said...

Oh i LOVVVVE that layout - gorgeous! I love the randomness of it, and all teh different elements...took me ages to look at it all!

Funny, I have a collection of those DOVE foils - they have such gorgeous quotes on them - im yet to use them but "ONE DAY!!!!"

Felicity said...

Am, I LOVE that IDOL LO!! Just divine, everything about it. Now to use up all my odds and ends on my desk!!!
You work is very inspiring, one HUGE fan on your LO's!!
Have a good weekend. :)
Felicity x

Felicity said...

Am, I LOVE that IDOL LO!! Just divine, everything about it. Now to use up all my odds and ends on my desk!!!
You work is very inspiring, one HUGE fan on your LO's!!
Have a good weekend. :)
Felicity x

Sares said...

Gorgeous work AM - you've got a real talent for putting elements together in ways that boggles the mind. Good luck in Idol!
Sares x

miss~nance said...

WOW thats a busy yet utterly gorgeous Lo. LOVE it.

Gail

Skye M J said...

This is beautiful miss thang!

you are so photogenic! I just love how busy this layout is - so much to look at but still somehow not overcrowded!

Loves it!
x