Wednesday, 6 August 2008

1 Challenge DONE... 20 odd to go!

OK... WHITE WITH ONE...  it's my late BIL (my sister's DDH) and his youngest daughter (my niece)... standing in one of his famous crops ;)  
I HOPE it makes sense someday... because at the moment it makes NO SENSE AT ALL... in fact it F@#$ING SUCKS!  
I HAD to scrap a pic of him... the challenge was yellow and flowers...  in honour of the Cancer Council's Daffodil Day supporting cancer research... so yeah, HAD to be him.  Still sucks though.
Miss you much Feral Farmer...
P.S.  I forgot to mention... that scroll, left and above the big flower was from the lovely Virginia... mwah and thanks HEAPS chickie for all your wonderful generosity... and the yellow flowers were from Mel... mwah to you too chickie, you really are too nice to me! ;) 

9 comments:

Susan Longman said...

I hope so too...thanks for your entry and the fact that it is so personal is truely special...

Anthea said...

it sure as hell sucks when special people are taken from us and we cant understand why, it is like your screaming and no one is listening!! I guess you can see I still havent come to terms with my loss.

that LO it truely special AM! and its gorgeous too! good on you

Mel Connell said...

I freaking love it AM!!!

It's gorgeous!

Ann Lederhose said...

Gorgeous LO. Truly does the subject justice. And yes, you're right, cancer sux big time!

Wendy said...

OOOH I love your WW1 LO this is fabbo

AGA said...

This is beautiful and a very touching tribute to someone who was obviously very special to you

Nicola said...

A beautiful and touching layout Binx. Obviously a huge lose to your family.

*** Kylie*** said...

I love it too binxy.. :-) truly wonderful...and cancer does suck! its not fair.. :-(

gonna start on my w+1 today...

Mel x said...

Beautiful Layout AM, I do hope things make sense soon for you and your family!!!
Mel xx