Sunday, 13 July 2008

Just for a change...

I actually have some LOs to share!  These are some I did for Scrap World with the sei jolie chocolat papers.

This one was Ali E inspired:

This one my DS ACTUALLY spilled coffee on... I made the best of it! 


These papers are some of THE loveliest I have ever had a play with... this was literally one piece plus a rubon, a splash of paint and a few embellies... it practically scraps itself!  If you can,  GET SOME!
A bit of Messy-Happy-Fun influence here...


Melis Corbett inspiration here...

Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed creating!



10 comments:

Mel Connell said...

Just gorgeous AM, love them all!!!

Jaimie R said...

WOW, those papers are DELISH.. I love the last LO, Love Melissa's style. Yes, I DID enjoy looking as much as you did creating.. hehehe You are lucky to have such gorgeous subjects to scrap..

Wendy said...

gorgeous work Anne Marie...love the Melissa Corbet inspired LO

Melissa said...

You know I love them :-)))

Mel xx

Julie said...

Totally enjoyed looking through them all :)
Was all 'OMGosh' at the coffee bit - but then saw the layout and thought it grunged it up nicely.

Julie xx

Nicole said...

look fabulous AM,

actually have that butterfly paper hiden away somewhere, LOL

Nicxx

Melissa said...

Delish Miss AM....so luv when are we going to catch up for a coffee?
Once the kids go back to school?
PM Me!
Cheers
Melis XX

Ali said...

AM, these LO's are lovely. i so need to get new supplies.....have lost my mojo of late...these inspired me to scrap up a storm tonight with my stash! xo ali

Sares said...

Good luck in Idol this year AM - you deserve to win, chook. Love all those projects of yours - what an awesome brain you have! lol
Sares x

Crazymumm said...

Ohhhhhhh beautiful work and it is just so nice to see your fabo work xxx