Thursday, 3 July 2008

I'm IN!

I have almost finished my Master's entry so I have decided to jump on in and join up for Embellished IDOL again this year.  



I had such a blast last year and produced some LOs that I love... and got a couple of LOs accepted for publication... so yep, I'm up for it again.  I will have to get myself organised though; school holidays, a visit to my dear sister and my parents staying with me might all get a bit out of control... but hey... I am a lab rat... I thrive on pressure! LOL 

I have a couple of "just for me" LOs on the go... will share soon.

What's on your scrap desk?

OH CHECK THIS... Create '08.  

Heidi is coming down under... LOL... now THAT sounds rude!  I love her stuff but I don't think I am a devoted enough fan to make the trek... especially right before Christmas... but I hope those of you going have a great time!

6 comments:

Skye M J said...

Im a bit excited about Create 08 - finally something happening in Melbourne!
Good luck with embellished idol! So glad you have updated, always enjoy your blog!

xxoo

scrapwitch said...

you have recieved an award......check out my blog
stoked your in for masters this year...my fingers are crossed ..i so believe in your amazing talenet

Julie said...

Hiya AM - GOODLUCK for Master's chicky!!!! Totally love your work and bet it knocks the socks off them!!!
Might be me this year msn'ing for little hints hey ;)

chat soon
Julie xx

francineA said...

wooohoooo hey you kitty cat...i decided to give it a go too,,its been a long time!! love the idol competition..always great fun...c u there!!! oh and i love your art journal...gorgeious work..

Mel Connell said...

Are you gonna go to Create 08 AM?

I am totally in, am gonna spring it on the partner when he's not looking and will just have to let me go.

I am so there!!!!

Goodluck with Master honey, you are a shoe-in!!!

Renee said...

CANT WAIT FOR IDOL!!!!

Also cant wait to see your Masters creations!! In print in SM of course :)