Friday, 18 July 2008

"IDOL-ING" ALONG...

They pulled a bit of a swifty on me last week and it was a NON-elimination round (I think they are having internet issues) but it was all good and  I did pretty well with the voting (4th highest I think)... so THANK YOU so much for voting for me.

Here is my IDOL Round 2 LO.  We had to create our own "arty" background using paint and a mask.  I really like how this turned out.  It is Miss C, DD#1 at her 6th birthday party.  That kid is 6 going on 16 that's for sure!

 

Please, pretty please go vote for me! 

You have to vote by email this time though... see below.

Hi girls,

IT IS VOTING TIME AGAIN!!!!

There are some fantastic entries in this round!!! You have all out-done yourselves!!

As most of you know we have had some big internet issues, which has stopped us (meaning the I.T. department) from creating the polling feature....I have searched for countless hours for an alternative, that offers all the features that is required and zip....nothing!!!

So this is how we will be doing it this week.....

Send us an email to mail@embellished.com.au and in the subject line put your 5 votes....using the names from the gallery( blog gallery or main site gallery is fine!). Entrants you are able to vote for yourself!!!

I will only be accepting votes until 5pm AEST Sunday!!!

ANd yes there will be eliminations this week!!!

ALI X 

You can see all the entries here.  There are HEAPS of REALLY cool LOs this round.  I am going to have my work cut out getting through to Round 3 I reckon.

Thanks for dropping in.  Hope you and yours are well.

7 comments:

Crazymumm said...

Stunning Bin xxx off to vote xxx

Mel x said...

You got my vote with that AMAZING LO!!!
I am so in love with it!!!
You will breeze into Rd 3 :-)

Linda said...

Wow your LO is stunning! You've won my vote :)

lobster said...

Yours is definitely the best - am I'm not just saying that because we're related!

Well done
x

AGA said...

Wow - amazing work, got in too late to vote this week but will keep an eye out for your work in the next round!

Wendy said...

it is a beautiful Lo..well done

Maz said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous AM. Love what you create!

Maz xx