Wednesday, 25 June 2008

We had a hiccup but...

we are off and running again...

It's not too late to join in with the Calendar Girls Competition... you can jump in any time to be in the running for the monthly prizes...  and as long as you have all 12 months' LOs in by the 15th January 2009 you will be in with a chance to win the Grand Prize... c'mon chickies... there are PRIZES begging to be won!

I haven't been doing much apart from playing with my Masters entry... so I don't have anything to share. 

The kids have all been sick and I am not much better... so I haven't got much to write about... except having a bit of a whinge... I have been feeling pretty sorry for myself and felt quite justified in wallowing in that self pity I was talking about but I think enough is enough and it's time to pull myself together and get on with things.  I really need to get back into the swing of real life... even DD#1 suggested last night that we make a list of all the things we need to do in the day (i.e. a schedule)... how cute... but yeah when your 6 year old is trying to organise her mother it's time to get your A into G and get your act together! LOL

So... TODAY is the day... I am making that list and I am getting back to "normal"... whatever that may be! ;)

DD#1 had news this morning so she took (after much encouragement and bribery on my part) the latest FK mag with the LO of her in it... jeez, I had to practically demand she took it for news! LOL  mmmmmmmmmmm... me thinks the child does not appreciate her face being published!!! LOL

I did do some craft with DD#2 this morning... she is so funny... she likes to paint at the moment... and has finally grasped the concept of the paint going on the paper rather than her face (face painting clowns have MUCH to answer for!).  We also made these...

Health and happiness to you and yours.

2 comments:

Crazymumm said...

Ahhhhh I think they are rather cute pupperts xx and good to see you back xxx stay happy scrapping and go GIRL I want to see you as a master along with a dear friend (who I have my fingers crossed for also) xxx

Donna said...

Hi AM! Haven't popped over for a while - sorry! But wanted to say I LOVE the JB Trio Layout - so very honest and the pink and white one too - luscious! Hey - what high school did you go to? I to graduated in 89 - god that's going back! I'll be back - I always get so inspired by your art - X D