- My (now) husband and his family moved next door to me when we were both 14 years old and HE knew I was the one as soon as he saw ME! LOL I refused his first offer of marriage at 15! Don't get me wrong I thought he looked pretty good too... I just wasn't quite as... ummmm... shall we say "mature" as he was! Who says girls mature earlier than boys!!! Just for the record... that's changed back around now... HE is reliving his childhood! Juvenile delinquent! ;) LOL
- I was the Head Girl of my College (Catholic High School) in 1989
- I have my belly button and one nipple pierced (mmmmm... YES, it does hurt, hence only ONE is done!)
- My favourite Smith's Chips are Salt and Vinegar
- I have never been overseas... unless you count Groote Eylandt (off the East coast of NT, in the Gulf of Carpentaria)
- I rode horses competitively until I was 18... and I was pretty bloody good too even if I do say so myself! LOL
- I think I am a little OCD... I have a thing for pegs... they have to be the same colour on a piece of clothing!
Sunday, 1 June 2008
A bit s.l.o.w. on the up take...
The Amazing Miss 'chelle tagged me a while back... ummmm... like as in January! LOL and as previously mentioned I am a very slack blog hopper so I have only just spotted it! I've been tagged! The lovely Michelle has tagged me. • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog Ok, here goes...7 Random facts about me!