Thursday, 15 November 2007

Make your boys check their bits...

After just hearing about Maz's guy, Ryan, going through this a few short weeks ago it blew me out when my sister rang early this week and told me my BIL had "found a lump". I had no idea what she was saying and had to ask her to repeat it three times before it dawned on me what she meant. He was diagnosed with lymphoma 2 years ago and with surgery and several rounds of chemo beat it. Now he has found a lump in his "boys bits" and had surgery yesterday. My sister and him and their two daughters (11 & 6) are staying with me while they await the results and find out what happens next. I have been looking after their kids while he had all the tests and then the operation. No matter how much you try to stay focused on the positive sometimes you just feeling like chucking a tanty and screaming "that's not fair". Fingers crossed no news is good news at this stage.

5 comments:

Lali said...

Oh Binx will keep your BIL and family in my prayers

Maz said...

Oh You poor thing AM.

It is just such a shock to hear about this kind of thing. Fingers crossed for you and your family that all will be fine. Thinking of you...

Maz
xxx

Hetty said...

So sorry to hear that AM, hope all is going to be fine, will be thinking of you and your family!
(((HUGS))
xx
Hetty

Michelle Jamieson said...

Thinking of your BIL and hope the news is good!!Be strong AM!!

Chelle Xx

Melissa said...

Hope everything works out AM Keep well and be strong :-)
Mel x