Thursday, 8 November 2007

Life is hectic... but that's nothing new!

Things have been a bit skewif at my house... daylight savings is to blame I say! but we are slowly getting there in the routine department. We had Aaron's brother and his family over for dinner the other night and we watched Transformers... VERY COOL movie and I now more than ever MUST HAVE a Camaro! I have always wanted one since I was little and my brothers both owned one of these tough cars each... oh well, I can dream at least! ;) LOL

Natalie had a crop night at Scraptivate especially for us SM Forum girls (mwah and THANKS Natalie)... yes, I know, talked more than scrapped but I did have fun and I think her royal scrappiness has SOLD me on the fact that I NEED a Cuttlebug! LOL

I have a few swaps to get organised and sent out this week and next... CJs, a Christmas Advent Swap, a tag swap and an Altered Charm Swap... better get moving on those.

I do have a few LOs to share but I will be back later... gotta get the kid to school first!

OK... I am back... these are the DT LOs I did for Scrap World. I think my brother will probably kill me if he sees the one of him... so ssssssssssssshhhhh don't tell him ok! ;) (click on it and make it bigger so you can read the journalling).
















My other news is that I got some Craft Storage Cabinets... they are awesome! Cost a bit but I LOVE THEM! and they match in really well with all the IKEAing that is going on in my office... well let's be honest... it is MY SCRAPBOOKING ROOM! mwahhahahahhaha I am yet to finish putting all the cupboards together so I will share a pic when I am all done (read: when DH has been a kind and loving darling and indulged his wife in her obsession and put the overhead cupboards on the wall!!!! the free standing ones are easy but I think I will enlist his expertise for the top ones).

8 comments:

Renee said...

Heya AM,

Love the brother LO - have to say i havent heard such words used on a LO. . . but it suits & at times I too feel like saying the same when things arent going right with the LO im working on!

Haha

As always - love you and your work

renee xx

scrapwitch said...

hehehe.. bad arse.lol..he looks like a softie to me anne marie..love your totally fantastic magical layouts ...i adore seeing your work....
stoked you have a blog

Michelle Jamieson said...

Lovin' all your layouts...you've even given me a few ideas for that periphery paper!! Thanks babe!

You big bro looks like a big softie...he reminds me of a friend of mine!!

Chelle Xx

Pamela said...

Wow AM your work is wonderful. I love all the black and white ones. I love all of them.

Julie said...

Totally gorgeous work AM!!!
Lovin the BG layouts - you've done an awesome job with using them.

chat soon
Julie xx

Nicole said...

damn chicken, those pages are pure magic. you have the most incredible style, you know i love your work, *stalker, stalker*, hehehehehe

Nicxx

and is that some gutter guard I'm spying on there too.

Hetty said...

Oh my goodness AM you are blogging!! Love love love all your latest layouts, they are stunning and you never cease to inspire me. Would love to add your link to my blog if that is ok with you!!
(((((HUGS)))))
xx
Hetty

Kelley said...

You totally rocked them BG LOs AM!!! They are sooo fantastic!!!! Awesome work!!