Friday, 26 October 2007

The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

Dear Lord in the heavens above what is going on! It's gotten worse... now the girls have gastro and they both spewed in their beds this morning... and one of them was in MY bed!!!! So now my car AND my bed smell of vomit... DEEEEEE-LIGHTFUL!!!! Oh and its raining, so it's going to be fun trying to get the sheets washed and dried... jeez I AM a whinge!!!! But I just wish everything would settle down and get back to normal... I think I jinxed myself because I was just saying the other day how we were all enjoying the lovely weather and getting over the dreaded winter lurgies... now this! I AM SO SO SO SO OVER IT!!!! Grrrrrr...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no AM you poor thing... The poor girls too, there is nothing worse than gastro eeww, hope things get better soon :-)

Tammy Templeton said...

Oh dear :(
I hope your girls are feeling better very soon
xTammy