Tuesday, 23 October 2007

I did it! She dared me and I did it!!!!

LOL... poppysmum / Melis I mean... it was her (not the cat's mother!) that dared me, on more than one occassion to get my a into g and start a blog... so blame / credit her as you see fit after reading my drivel... or should that be dribble... (I guess it depends on the consistency!!! hehehe). If I had known it was this quick and easy to set up a blog I would have done it AGES ago!!! You all know how I love to talk!!! So... what do I write about here? I guess I will bang on about what's happening in my life, what I am scrapping and how my children are driving me nuts (I really do love them to bits but sometimes I think they really will drive me to drink!). I know I am an opinionated cow and I don't mind a bit of heated discussion (no name calling though... I think that just shows a lack of imagination... unless it's really witty of course hehehehe) so perhaps I can be the facilitator of healthy and constructive debate (yeah right! read: this will most likely be a place to vent!!!! lmao). I recognise the fact that if I choose to blog then I invite criticism... I have broad shoulders... I can handle it... but I can live in hope (even if it is delusional) that it might be a constructive and positive place that I create. A bit about me... ummmmmmm... I think you know most of it already probably... I am 36 in January 2008, a typical stubborn Capricorn... I'm married to my childhood sweetheart (who also happened to be the boy next door). I have three little darlings, 15, 5 and 2... and YES, they do all have the same Dad! (I get asked that ALOT!). Scrapping wise, I still think I have a heap to learn but I must be doing something sorta right because you cool chickies voted me the winner of a recent competition which I am still TOTALLY stoked about (not being up myself I promise!) because it meant I got a place on the Design Team at Scrap World. OK, here's the blatant plug... we are having a Cyber Crop this weekend... starting Friday 26th!!!!!!!!! I am time challenged (and detest DLS) so I think it starts at 7:30pm EDST... but go check it out... Melissa has THE best prizes and giveaways I promise! Oh, and even better, there is a 20% off sale and 10% of all sales will be donated to the Cancer Council's Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon Relief. OK... so there it is, my first blog entry... hope you enjoy... please pop in every now and then... and please, pretty please leave me a comment so I know I am not just talking to myself here!!! Oh, and if bribery will work... I will RAK the first person to leave me a comment... hahahahahahaha

11 comments:

Melissa said...

WOHOO Finally you are a Blogger heehee! Cant wait to read all about your life here since I am so far away...
Talk soon :-)

Lali said...

YAY AM you finally did it, and yep will definately stop by and check out your drible LOL.

KarenB said...

Congrats on taking the plunge :) I love your DT work over at ScrapWorld and I will pop in here from time to time to visit.

jazikt

Tammy Templeton said...

Hi AM :)
Hmmmm...perhaps I should have come for a looksee this afternoon when I first noticed your blog siggie LMAO!!
Glad to see you blogging and I was a bit shocked to read that little bit about you! You see I'm 37 and have three children. 16, 5 & 2! How Kewl is that! We have a bit in common although I didn't marry my childhood sweetheart/next door neighbour...how very romantic hhhhaaaa!
I will add you to my must visit bloggers AM ;)
Take care
xTammy

Renee said...

Yeeha!

Welcome to blog world :)

You crack me up, so cant wait to read more

Renee

Kelley said...

Welcome to blogland AM!!!
Look forward to reading your dribbles!!! LOL!!!!

Susanne Perry- Independent STAMPIN' UP! Demonstrator said...

Hi Anne Marie, have fun blogging!

PS thanks for visiting my blos too

Crazymumm said...

Welcome to the blog land.. I will try not to get in to much a debate with ya sweet....heheeeee.... you would win for sure, just let me know if you don't want me dropping by now won't you xxx

scrapwitch said...

and about time too

*Kymmymoo* said...

Yay, now I have another blog to waste time on! I'm not sure if I should thank or yell at you.. haha.

Louise said...

Go girl!!!!! Welcome to Blogger World, Im glad that you have!!!!

And OMG I cant beleive you put me in your damn side bar!! a blushing Mwah!! Ill be one of your blog lurkers now!!!! LOLOL :) :) :)