Monday, 29 October 2007

DLS... and at last some LOs to share

DLS is not exactly my cup of tea but I am determined to try and make the best of it... putting the kids to bed was no big drama... but getting them up in the morning was! We definitely have our body clocks set to the sun in this household... we will try to do better tomorrow! Now, at the risk of jinxing myself again, we all seem to be on the mend and things are getting better. So fingers crossed that's it for the sickies at our house!

The Cyber Crop at Scrap World was great and saw some fantastic entries... there is still the Pink Ribbon Challenge on the go and voting for The People's Choice Award is open until Wednesday midnight. Here is a LO I did for the the Sketch Challenge.

Thanks Dee for the great 6x12 sketch; the standard of entries from all the members was BRILLIANT for this one.

This is another LO I did for Scrap World's Product Inspiration last month. I love Hambly Screen Prints' Overlays and they really do work well with the Rouge de Garance papers. Celine is the Queen though!


I have been playing with the BG Periphery range this month so can't wait to share those. Melissa has put me up on the DT page at Scrap World too which is pretty cool... scary photo... but cool!!! LOL There is also a new comp running which will be heaps of fun... hope you will join in. I have some Christmas stuff to play with too so I have certainly got some scrapping to get done.
Not much else to report... happy scrapping to you... and may you and yours be happy and safe.

12 comments:

silvercat said...

Hi Anne.......long time no chat!

Hope your all stay well for a long while, sounds like you've had a rought time of it...

Love your LO's....will be checking out Scrap world!...

Anthea said...

Hey chickie, I didnt know you were blogging, adding you in my list of must see blogs! LOVE the LOS also!!!

Louise said...

Hey there,

I followed you over here from the lovely comment you left on my blog- thanks :-)

I'm enjoying reading your blog- keep posting!

Cheers,
Lou

Julie said...

Hiya AM, how you going chicky?
Hopefully you'll all get used to the DLS quickly - I'm really missing it up here in QLD to be honest - used to love chilling out in the yard after dinner in the evenings.
Loving the layouts - totally fabbo work!!

chat soon
Julie xx

Alice said...

Love your blog Anne-Marie!!! Have bookmarked it so I can keep viewing your gorgeous work!!!
Hugs
Alice

Maz said...

I am SOOOO happy you are blogging. Will add you to my list coz i LOVE your work!!

Great to catch up last night!

Maz
xxx

Lali said...

WOW girl hope you are all feeling better, and that the smells have all gone LOL.

Great LOs too AM, 2 LOs of DH he must be in the good books LOL.

Julie said...

Great pages AM so glad you have gotten your act together to start a blog.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Lovin' these layouts...very cool indeedy!

Good to see you blogging, chicky!!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

memoryfairy said...

Just found out from Maz's blog that you're now blogging YAY!! I've been missing you, hope everyone is all better now & congrats on your Scrapworld DT appointment :o)

Crazymumm said...

Love your layouts... they are pretty awesome xxx

Jane said...

gorgeous work there Anne-Marie, just love your 6x12. Hope everyone in your family stays well from now on!!!